Kirchensaal MaiHof

Kirchensaal MaiHof
Weggismattstrasse 9
CH-6004 Luzern
 

The simple, unpretentious Maihofkirche was inaugurated in 1941. Its striking single tower followed ten years later, while the parish hall – today an open house with a coffee bar and meeting rooms – came in 1960. As a result of the total renovation of the premises begun in 2013 as part of the project “Der MaiHof,” a multi-purpose church hall been built which has excellent acoustics and which is perfectly suited for concerts.