Do you not yet have a customer account? Please register here.
On the Summer Festival Cancellation Due to Coronavirus
More information on the current situation can be found here.
1. Have all of the 2020 Summer Festival concerts been cancelled?
Unfortunately all of the 2020 Summer Festival concerts, from 14 August to 13 September 2020, had to be cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic.
2. When will tickets for LUCERNE FESTIVAL's "Beethoven Farewell" fall weekend become available for purchase? Is this still taking place?
Online ticket sales for the "Beethoven Farewell" fall weekend are planned to start on 03 August 2020. Should this change due to the coronavirus pandemic, we will inform you immediately.
3. Will I get a refund for the ticket price I paid for cancelled concerts?
Of course. All we ask for is a few weeks' patience. The refund process for the cancelled concerts will likely take until July. If there are any questions from our side regarding refunds, we will contact you.
4. How do I get a refund of the price I paid for my tickets?REFUND FORM
Please fill out our "Refund Form for the 2020 Summer Festival" with all relevant details. We will process this as soon as possible. Depending on your request, we will refund the ticket costs to your bank account or credit card. If it is possible for you to donate the price you paid for tickets in support of LUCERNE FESTIVAL and you would prefer to choose that option, we would be enormously grateful.
5. What if I purchased my tickets from an external ticket agency?
For a refund, please send us the original concert ticket(s) including a note about which advance booking office you purchased from. In addition, we kindly ask you to provide us with details as to how to contact you as well as your bank account. We must ask you for your patience here as well, as the processing may take some time.
6. What if I bought several tickets for my friends — can I give you the bank details of my friends for a direct refund?
Please understand that we can make a refund only to the "original purchaser.”
7. What if I purchased my tickets through a ticket exchange or other ticket agent?
If you purchased your tickets from a vendor other than LUCERNE FESTIVAL or an official LUCERNE FESTIVAL advance booking office, please contact them directly.
8. Can I also donate the ticket price?
Yes. If it is possible for you to donate the price you paid for tickets in support of LUCERNE FESTIVAL, we would be enormously grateful. The proceeds will go directly to our "Music for Future" project.
9. Is the LUCERNE FESTIVAL office open? Where can I contact you?
Please contact us by e-mail whenever possible. We also ask you to refrain from telephone inquiries, as the processing of ticket refunds will take several weeks. Because of the current corona situation, LUCERNE FESTIVAL cannot have direct customer contact.
10. Who can help me with questions?
If you have any questions, please contact the LUCERNE FESTIVAL ticket sales office via e-mail. At the moment, however, we kindly ask you to refrain from making any non-essential enquiries. This will help us to ensure that your refund is returned as quickly as possible.